A member of the AEFJN Executive in Rome, Fr. George Mukua Kageche CMM and a Catholic nun were involved in the ill-fated Ethiopian Airline crash of March 10, 2019 that claimed 157 lives. He is a member of the Congregation of the Missionaries of Marianhill. A memorial mass for him was held at the Generalate of the Congregation on March 30, 2019. About 150 people mainly from religious congregations participated, among them were the AEFJN Executive Committee members: André, Cecilia, Ida, Mariano, Martin, François and Daisuke. The entire network of AEFJN holds both the biological and religious families of Fr. George at heart through this traumatic period of their lives.
About The Author
Suscribe to the newsletter
- Weekly Meditations on Season of Creation 2020 – Week 4 Semaine
- WEBINAR: Fostering Human Security and Resilience in the future EU-Africa Partnership – Favoriser la sécurité humaine et la résilience dans le futur partenariat UE – Afrique
- Weekly Meditations on Season of Creation 2020 – Week 3 Semaine
- Weekly Meditations on Season of Creation 2020 – Week 2 Semaine
- AEFJN ECHOES 70 / ECHOS 70 SEPTEMBER/SEPTEMBRE 2020